Good sea boat
Four berths, galley and sea toilet
Lying on pontoon berth at Gosport
Reasonable offers considered please contact Boatyard to discuss.
Contact: Quay Lane Boatyard
t: 02392 524214
1GM10 inboard diesel complete overhaul 2012 by main agent in Norfolk (Inc. new cutlass Bearing)
All Running and standing Rigging replaced progressively over past 3 years
New Genoa 2015 Furlex Roller Furling, Spinnaker, main
New Standard Horizon Radio and chart plotter fitted 2012
Hull repainted with 2 pack in 2014
New flexible water tank and filtration system fitted 2014
Currently moored in Ft Blockhouse (Gosport)
Boat complete with fenders (and fender curtain), gas cooker, Tiller Pilot, Anchor and warps
Engine Maintained this season, new antifoul.
Price – £6000 – ovno
Terry Hall, 07762921238/02392584468, email@example.com
or contact John Kilian at Ft Blockhouse 07971383876
• 19ft LOA bilge keel yacht
• Main sail & furling genoa
• 4 berths, galley & toilet
• 5hp Yamaha outboard engine in well
• Spray hood, dodgers & main sail cover
• Auto helm, radio, heavy duty batteries
• Compass, warps & life jacket
• Needs some tidying
Realistically priced at only £1,750 ono
Contact the yard for details.
Ashore at Quay Lane Boatyard
White hulled , Twin keels each Jenosealed.
Rotastay Furling Headsail, Slab Reefing Mainsail, Cruising Chute and Storm Jib.
Beta 25 Diesel Auxiliary, (currently winterised) purchased 2006. New shaft and propeller.
Skin fittings renewed 2007.
Main Cabin Windows Re-bedded 2010
Rudder Bearings renewed 2006
Zodiac Serie Tender with Mercury 3.3 Outboard
Rigging Renewed 2010, with back to cockpit running rigging.
Price £4,900 or offers
Contact: Ron Parvin t:01329 663243 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Fox is believed to be number 2 or number 3 of the Marcon Sabre 27.
She was built in 1969 and Launched in January 1970 and is Lloyds Registered D40252.
Black Fox is a fin keel Mk1 model, she is very distinctive amongst her peers, having a 3 foot taller mast and little extra weight on the keel. Below she is also unique and is completely fitted out in wood giving her a cosy timeless feel.
Black Fox has been featured four times on the cover of Sailing publications, and many articles, and in the Reeds Yacht Buyers Guide. She had a very in depth article in Sailing Today, May 2001 issue ‘Sabre 27 is there a better 27 footer?’
Full details, copy of survey and pictures below.
Currently moored in Gosport.
Contact: Richard Jones
m: 07795 604675
Competitive “David Thomas” club racing boat
Good Race Record
• Good Sails Hyde Main & Spinnaker (2013), Kemp Flex No.1 (2012), Kemp No.3 (2007), Kemp Spinnaker (2006)
• Standing Rigging replaced with Dyform and bulkheads strengthened accordingly (2006), Dyneema Running rigging regularly updated (spinnaker sheets just replaced, main sheet new 2012)
• Spinlock Asymetric tiller Extension, Spinlock rigid Vang.
• Harken mainsheet traveller
• Nexus (Now Garmin) instruments Wireless Wind (2008), Selden Boom (2009)
• Mercury 4hp Saildrive Outboard, professionally serviced annually
• Survey and details of follow up actions available upon request
Offers in the region of £6450
Contact Russell on 07800 561469 or Russell@thepeaces.co.uk for further pictures
Mast head rig , Volvo MD5A inboard diesel with sail drive, sleeps 4/5 in 2 cabins. New standing rigging in 2006 & most running rigging replaced. Large sail wardrobe including Kemp super cruise main 2008 & Kemp No 2 2007 (only used 4 times). spinnaker ,cruising shute ,No 1 , 2 & 3 genoas . Garmin GPS 152 , Fish finder & Target log. VHF radio, Navigation lights horse shoe life ring with light, coastal flare pack (expires this year), tiller pilot.