Eygthene 24 ft yacht. GRP, 1981, fin keel, 1.4m draft.
Good racer and stable cruiser.
Reliable Yanmar 1GM10 inboard, saildrive, folding prop. 4 berth, gas hob oven, tap and sink, table, all cushions, toilet. Set of sails, Harken furling genoa and excellent 2 speed self tailing winches. Dual battery, good electrics, VHF, GPS, chart plotter, autohelm. Anchors, chain, warps, fenders, dinghy, life buoy, ladder, lifejackets, radar reflector, plus more.
Happily sailed in Solent and Channel with young family for 6 years but children have out grown. Located Marchwood Yacht Club, just requires antifoul touch-up.
Price £4450 negotiable
Contact: Steve Mob: 07768 767436 email: email@example.com
Two Stainless Steel
Classic ED16HI Model 1640S2S
Semi-Rigid Inflatable Rib – Rover R-R2-80
Avon 4 Person with Davit Fittings – £400.00.
Contact David Gosden on “Padrona” on the pontoon for details at the yard.
1GM10 inboard diesel complete overhaul 2012 by main agent in Norfolk (Inc. new cutlass Bearing)
All Running and standing Rigging replaced progressively over past 3 years
New Genoa 2015 Furlex Roller Furling, Spinnaker, main
New Standard Horizon Radio and chart plotter fitted 2012
Hull repainted with 2 pack in 2014
New flexible water tank and filtration system fitted 2014
Currently moored in Ft Blockhouse (Gosport)
Boat complete with fenders (and fender curtain), gas cooker, Tiller Pilot, Anchor and warps
Engine Maintained this season, new antifoul.
Price – £6000 – ovno
Terry Hall, 07762921238/02392584468, firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact John Kilian at Ft Blockhouse 07971383876
Competitive “David Thomas” club racing boat
Good Race Record
• Good Sails Hyde Main & Spinnaker (2013), Kemp Flex No.1 (2012), Kemp No.3 (2007), Kemp Spinnaker (2006)
• Standing Rigging replaced with Dyform and bulkheads strengthened accordingly (2006), Dyneema Running rigging regularly updated (spinnaker sheets just replaced, main sheet new 2012)
• Spinlock Asymetric tiller Extension, Spinlock rigid Vang.
• Harken mainsheet traveller
• Nexus (Now Garmin) instruments Wireless Wind (2008), Selden Boom (2009)
• Mercury 4hp Saildrive Outboard, professionally serviced annually
• Survey and details of follow up actions available upon request
Offers in the region of £6450
Contact Russell on 07800 561469 or Russell@thepeaces.co.uk for further pictures
Mast head rig , Volvo MD5A inboard diesel with sail drive, sleeps 4/5 in 2 cabins. New standing rigging in 2006 & most running rigging replaced. Large sail wardrobe including Kemp super cruise main 2008 & Kemp No 2 2007 (only used 4 times). spinnaker ,cruising shute ,No 1 , 2 & 3 genoas . Garmin GPS 152 , Fish finder & Target log. VHF radio, Navigation lights horse shoe life ring with light, coastal flare pack (expires this year), tiller pilot.